Practitioners and Patient Population Managers
Working with Epividian can enhance the doctor-patient relationship by helping doctors spend more time with patients and less time on report generation.
CHORUS™ transforms your EHR data into meaningful information. CHORUS is a web-based reporting solution that fits seamlessly into your current practice workflow.
Disease Management, Population Reporting and Quality Metrics
CHORUS™ is a sophisticated healthcare analytics solution designed specifically to help clinicians treating patients. Because we utilize the data already entered into your EHR, there’s no additional data entry and no software to purchase.
When your practice’s EHR data enters the CHORUS data production engine, our algorithms apply cleansing, classification and transformation rules that have been developed for over a decade. We’re able to take an exhaustive view of each discrete data element in the medical chart, interpret it and then transform it into the homogeneous data elements needed for reporting and analytics. From each practice’s CHORUS database, Epividian builds a large, de-identified longitudinal research database called OPERA that contains over 800,000 patients throughout 81 locations in the U.S.
This OPERA research database is what allows your clinic to anonymously benchmark against clinics from around the country to assess comparative metrics.
A number of key features and benefits to clinicians stem from this approach to data management our commitment to research.
“We’ve developed a great partnership with Epividian and their dedication to our clinic needs is evident in all aspects of their services. We appreciate their attention to detail and approach to making our needs a priority.”
-Robert Lanzas, Mills Clinical Research
Quality Metrics Designed for Patient Care
CHORUS™ compares each patient’s care to HHS treatment guidelines and other quality measures. You can easily identify gaps in care (or documentation) for each patient and take appropriate action. We summarize this data for all of a clinician’s patients, making it easy to see a combined view of adherence to guidelines for all clinicians, viewed individually, by clinic, or compared to the aggregate nationwide OPERA database.
With CHORUS, administrators and practice leaders can measure quality continuously with the metrics that are both relevant and actionable in HIV care.
Clinical Health Outcomes Reporting and Utilization Services (CHORUS) is the essential solution for healthcare professionals looking to maximize the performance of their new or existing Electronic Health Record system.
By utilizing your existing EHR, the CHORUS solution can:
- Maximize performance-based reimbursements for Accountable Care Organization (ACO) reimbursement
- Maximize reimbursements for Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) pay-per-performance
- Deliver sophisticated & high quality disease management reporting that creates better outcomes
- Verify HIPAA compliance and fair use of data
- Extend utilization of your EHR to include both “meaningful use” and beyond, maximizing & extending the value of your EHR beyond your base capabilities while reducing your staffing burden. (Plus, we can provide meaningful use with the supporting details necessary to get government reimbursement.)
- Extend research capabilities and enrollment in clinical trials.
- Improve data quality and patient management utilizing customized reporting database
- Deliver longitudinal health care research that EHRs do not provide on their own
The Epividian technology platform and observational database program has been utilized by many physicians, epidemiologists and researchers to produce dozens of papers, abstracts and presentations.