Interested in advancing the mission of medicine?
We are always interested in meeting the best professionals in the industry. Please submit your resume and credentials with the form below.
Job Positions Available
- Clinical Services Support Representative
Epividian is a healthcare technology and independent research organization. We provide healthcare analytics and technology-enabled services to healthcare clinics across the country. Epividian is also working with researchers within the clinics and among the broader research community to conduct observational epidemiology research with real world evidence. Together these combined technologies and services are helping to build a large research ecosystem that brings together treaters at the point of care along with investigators to deliver truly exceptional outcomes data and research.
The primary responsibility of this position is to help the clinics we serve in their routine needs in the use of our CHORUS service and observational studies. This individual should have experience with healthcare clinics and technology such as Electronic Health Records (EHR) systems and data reporting tools. Most importantly, this person will have the combined skills and experience to deliver outstanding, personalized service. This person will interact frequently with technologists, data analysts and business managers within Epividian as well as staff at healthcare clinics that include caregivers, administrative staff, researchers and technologists.
- Assist clinical customers with their use of their CHORUS service with e-mail and phone support. This includes routine technical assistance to support access, permissions and usage, as well as reports and data included.
- Field new requests for customized reports or other services. Assist with preparation of quotations and sales orders.
- Conduct or assist user training and information webinars, both online and on site.
- Work with Epividian IT team to address reported issues and the resolution. Assist customer with distribution of new and updated reports, ongoing maintenance, etc.
- Work with the IT staff at clinics to address routine issues dealing with interfaces, security, other systems or data that interact with Epividian.
- Support and management of prospective observational studies among participating clinics and other long-running projects. This includes site monitoring activities, routine customer support, following protocol guidelines, scheduling routine meetings, assisting with IRB submissions and other activities related to support of observational studies.
- Maintain customer records of history of correspondence, contracts and sales orders, and deliverables.
- Assist with meeting and event planning, such as information sessions and other marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills. Ability to document and use a variety of tools to track customer issues through resolution.
- Experience with supporting information technology in the healthcare environment.
- Ability to follow critical privacy and security guidelines, including HIPAA and HITECH.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- At least 3 years overall work experience.
- Some travel required.
Highly Desired Skills
- Any experience using databases and reporting tools is highly desirable.
- Experience working inside of a clinic or in direct support of clinical staff.
- Support of caregivers treating chronic disease, particularly HIV/AIDS.
- Knowledge of research protocols, epidemiology and clinical guidelines.
Working at Epividian
This is a full time position at our Durham, North Carolina office. Epividian is a growing company with lots of opportunities for learning and advancement. We offer competitive compensation and benefits that include health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance in addition to paid time off.
Chief Operating Officer
- Database/Systems Analyst
Epividian is a healthcare analytics firm that delivers actionable disease management and epidemiology research to both healthcare providers and pharmaceutical firms. We combine longitudinal observational data from trusted clinician databases along with sophisticated and proven algorithms, delivering exceptional outcomes research.
The role of Database/Systems Analyst will primarily be responsible for data quality in the Epividian clinical reporting and observational databases focused on data exploration, data cleaning, and customer support. The analyst will use SQL and proprietary data management tools to ensure the ETL processes are converting, classifying, and cleaning the patient data properly, and will develop new methods of standardizing the data received from disparate source systems. The analyst will create user stories for improvements to the processes and will work with the agile development team to implement the improvements. The analyst will support the marketing analysts, clinical analysts and epidemiologists by researching their data questions and maintaining the data dictionaries.
The analyst will also be responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting the data feeds from our clinical partners and developing reports for our customers.
Epividian is a small startup and, as such, the analyst will be exposed to many technologies and IT concepts including database development, ETL development, business analysis, systems analysis, data analysis, and business intelligence.
The analyst must be a motivated individual who can thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere while delivering complete and quality solutions.
- Review the daily feeds of data received from partner clinics to ensure that the data is being cleaned correctly and efficiently
- Work with the clinical analyst to ensure that the data is being properly classified
- Become the subject matter expert in the Epividian data processes
- Support both internal and external customers in their use of the data and reports
- Troubleshoot data integration errors
- Develop and maintain data dictionaries and development requirements
- Work with the IT team and customers to create solutions for data quality issues and discrepancies
- BA/BS degree
- 5 or more years of IT experience with a focus on data management and analysis
- Strong knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, T-SQL, and SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Healthcare Information Technology experience
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and above
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina