This EHR Module is 2015 Cures Update compliant and has been certified by ICSA Labs in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vendor: Epividian, Inc.
Date certified: February 25th, 2022
Product: CHORUS 29.1
Certification number: ONC-ACB Certification ID: 220001R00
Certification criterion met:
- 170.315 (d)(1): Authentication, Access Control, Authorization
- 170.315 (d)(2): Auditable Events and Tamper-Resistance (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(3): Audit Report(s) (Cures Update)
- 170.315 (d)(5): Automatic Access Time-out
- 170.315 (d)(12): Encrypt Authentication Credentials
- 170.315 (d)(13): Multi-Factor Authentication
- 170.315 (g)(4): Quality Management System
- 170.315 (g)(5): Accessibility-Centered Design
PCF Clinical Quality Measures Supported
|V9||eCQM122: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Poor Control (> 9%)||4/21/2021||2/1/2022|
|V9||eCQM130: Colorectal Cancer Screening||4/21/2021||2/1/2022|
|V9||eCQM165: Controlling High Blood Pressure||4/21/2021||2/1/2022|
Epividian provides a variety of solution offerings to its provider partners. Eligible providers may encounter monthly hosting, licensing, activation and/or maintenance fees while implementing and using Epividian’s services, whether to meet meaningful use objectives and measures or to achieve any other use within the scope of the health IT’s certification.